Avatar moves Long Island, Suffolk County, Nassau County, Queens, and Manhattan, offices, libraries, warehouses and manufacturing plants across the street, across the country, or across the world.
Completing a good office move or warehouse move isn't too complicated; it is simply a matter of effective planning, competent management, protecting the customer's facilities and assets, and possessing the correct equipment and experience to complete the relocation on schedule and on-budget.
Avatar Relocation brings years of experience in managing complex Long Island and New York City commercial and institutional office relocations. We provide a comprehensive package including office moving, library moving, laboratory moving, and computer IT packing and relocation along with new furniture installations.
- Effective planning - Avatar project planning provides minimum downtime for your office personnel, less chance of interruption of your office routine, and adherence to your office relocation schedule.
- We protect your organization's office facilities - Proper building protection preserves the newness of your facilities. Avatar Relocation utilizes the right materials placed in the best fashion to provide ultimate protection, thereby reducing your maintenance cost.
- Competent project management - Avatar project managers provide on-site leadership and provide immediate response to your needs as they change and evolve during your office relocation or warehouse move.
- We protect your organization's assets - Office furniture and machines are pad wrapped and moved on air-ride "electronics" vans which are widely considered as being the standard for the most effectice truct transportation cargo safety. Key management personnel are assigned to pack and move sensitive computer equipment and office machines. Avatar office moving equipment, handling techniques, and experienced office movers protect your investment in your corporate assets.
- We provide service to business and organizations - located in Nassau County, Suffolk County, and the Five Boroughs of New York City (Queens, Kings, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Bronx and Richmond County).
Please don't hesitate to download the following office moving guides which will help you acquaint yourself with office moving industry standard procedures, methods, and strategies to assure your office relocation or warehouse move is performed as efficiently and cost effectively as possible.